Our standard terms and conditions license for accessing and using our Knowledge Solutions products such as the ChemKnowledge® System, RegsKnowledge® System, RegsLink® System, or other products, sources, or systems within our Knowledge Solutions product line.
The following additional terms and conditions will apply to OnPointEHS™ FirstResponders users:
- OnPointEHS™ First Responders Portal – Additional Terms and Conditions
- OnPointEHS™ Academic Portal – Rules, Terms, and Conditions
Document Solutions License Terms and Conditions
Document Solutions License Terms and Conditions are currently configured for client implementations, such as The RightAnswer® System for label and SDS authoring, maintenance, printing, records retention, archiving, and cradle-to-grave document management.
If you would like more information about:
- our standard license terms and conditions for Document Solutions, please contact us.
- our custom license terms and conditions for Document Solutions, please click here.
Marks & Usage
- RightAnswer, the RightAnswer logo, and all other RightAnswer brands, product names, and taglines are trademarks or registered trademarks of RightAnswer.com, Inc.
- All other trademarks or brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- View list of trademarks and ownership.
These are the terms and conditions that apply when accessing RightAnswer’s websites: